test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

R&D Packs + Duty Officer Bundle

nero#6673 nero Member Posts: 49 Arc User
edited December 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I purchased Zen, and proceeded to purchase a research and development pack bundle from the C-Store. I opened all 4 of them and there was no Lobi or Special Requisition packs. The website clearly states it would be one or the other, so this would mean I should have at the very least receeived 40 Lobi crystals.

Attached is a partial chat notification readout of the results of opening packs..

I also purchased a duty officer pack to unfortunately see the same result.

Attached is the Arc website that specifically says "Research and Development Pack" and "Duty officer pack" - Since posting my first query I saw that there is a second style "Infinity Researc and Dev. Pack" - however this is not what your website claims, as it states simple R&D or Duty Officer.

I would appreciate my Zen back please - that I spent on the wrongly advertised packs, (Non-Infinity) and Duty officer pack.

I was informed that this was a bug as per GM Etelia - and was instructed to post here in the bug reports forum.

?name=ARCNews.png

?name=Doff.png

?name=RDPack.png

?name=bug.png

50777087521_0fb2747817_z.jpg

protogoth wrote:
Picard and his gang of misfits (Commander Quagmire, his sometime-girlfriend Counselor State-the-Obvious, Pinocchio aspiring to be a real boy, a blind helmsman, and Microbrain, not to mention Doctor I'm-here-as-a-thinly-veiled-love-interest-for-the-captain-and-otherwise-have-no-real-purpose and her son Annoying Boy Geekwiz)

I am no ones minion - I will do what is right
Tagged:

Comments

• nero#6673 nero Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Your picture links are showing as broken.

One question: did you purchase the packs before or after the posted event-start time (Thursday morning, US time)? Because you are only supposed to get the special packs during the event. If you bought before that, then you properly got the non-event versions. (Note that the facebook post on the 23rd, at least, made it sound as if the event had already started when it hadn't.)

Thanks for telling me - They show for me :o

I purchased them on the day they started. I dont even follow ARC on Facebook - I use the news in the launcher or in game as a judge on events. Usually much more accurate that way.
    50777087521_0fb2747817_z.jpg

protogoth wrote:
    Picard and his gang of misfits (Commander Quagmire, his sometime-girlfriend Counselor State-the-Obvious, Pinocchio aspiring to be a real boy, a blind helmsman, and Microbrain, not to mention Doctor I'm-here-as-a-thinly-veiled-love-interest-for-the-captain-and-otherwise-have-no-real-purpose and her son Annoying Boy Geekwiz)

I am no ones minion - I will do what is right