test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

18 - Dec - 20 Cones of Conducts; no Daily Mission progress

arkle#8984 arkle Member Posts: 78 Arc User
I have reported this issue (I did the task, but did not get that day's event progress), and the e-mail reply I got said that other people experienced this issue. If more had that issue and didn't report it, posting here might be a good idea.
Characters: Rida Vodad (Trill), Niana (Orion), Karak'Son (Jem'Hadar), Jhanel Aphram (Andorian), Tevana (Romulan), Anahera Ngata (Human), Choadesh (Alien), Manek (Reman), C'Reta (Ferrasan), Kamak'Zun (Jem'Hedar), Joyal Krin (Cardassian), and Lur'Ast (Klingon).
Tumblr: thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
Twitter: @G33kOfAllTrades
YouTube: youtube.com/user/arklestudios
AO3 Pseudonym: ZeusParker

Comments

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I know of myself and a friend and her husband who have also done cones of conduct and got zilch in returns.
    If its anything i hate is having to waste time doing a 2nd event cause the one thats going doesnt award progress even thou its SUPPOSED TO!
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    If the "Protect Gingerbread Village" portion fails or if to many buildings are frozen no daily is awarded. More often than not, people in this event really don't have a clue what it is they are supposed to be doing so you end up with reduced rewards. You're better off doing Klingon Ice Fishing or The Kramp’Ihri.
  • Options
    arkle#8984 arkle Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    You're better off doing Klingon Ice Fishing

I mean, wouldn't that be true even without the reward issue? ;)
    Characters: Rida Vodad (Trill), Niana (Orion), Karak'Son (Jem'Hadar), Jhanel Aphram (Andorian), Tevana (Romulan), Anahera Ngata (Human), Choadesh (Alien), Manek (Reman), C'Reta (Ferrasan), Kamak'Zun (Jem'Hedar), Joyal Krin (Cardassian), and Lur'Ast (Klingon).
    Tumblr: thehumanarkle.tumblr.com
    Twitter: @G33kOfAllTrades
    YouTube: youtube.com/user/arklestudios
    AO3 Pseudonym: ZeusParker
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I found out that within the last few days I went and did that stupid race behind Q.
    I walk the race I do not run, cause I CANT. I still get full credit for completing the race even when I am last.
    The short race not the one that use to be for the event.