test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Universal endeavor dropped for all players

WHA |T TJE FLLLLLLLLL

So today is the day all PVP players have been waiting for... The universal endeavor is 'participate in a pvp match' well it dropped automatically for everyone in the game...

The pvp community of xbox demands a refund. Thanks you donut holes.

Now no one wants to do anything with arena at all.. I have been sitting in queue for 30 minutes... clearly this has impacted everyone. please fix it.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,980 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    WHA |T TJE FLLLLLLLLL

So today is the day all PVP players have been waiting for... The universal endeavor is 'participate in a pvp match' well it dropped automatically for everyone in the game...

Now no one wants to do anything with arena at all.. I have been sitting in queue for 30 minutes... clearly this has impacted everyone. please fix it.

Refund? hahahahaha

Head up. Ranting will get you no where, except have your post edited or being banned from the forum
  • same on Ps4... my condolences to u. :smiley:

but hey.. u only need to wait another 3 months for the next one. if we get lucky they will fix it untill then ^^
  • mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I’m okay with it. I hate PVP ops. :D
  • oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    WHA |T TJE FLLLLLLLLL

Refund? hahahahaha

Head up. Ranting will get you no where, except have your post edited or being banned from the forum

No offense, but no one pays attention to the forum or utilizes it properly... pick any post recently about bugs or issues and see if ANY of them have been addressed...

I posted properly.. this is the section of the forum where you come to rant and no one listens...