test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A List of Known Accolade Bugs

desilu#4957 desilu Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited March 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Event Section
Borg Red Alert now only triggers Alpha Centauri encounters and accolades were renamed from their sector block original name
  • Veteran of Alpha Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Alpha Trianguli Sector Block
  • Defender of Alpha Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Alpha Trianguli Sector Block
  • Veteran of Alpha Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Beta Ursae Sector Block
  • Defender of Alpha Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Beta Ursae Sector Block
  • Veteran of Alpha Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Zeta Andromedae Sector Block
  • Defender of Alpha Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Zeta Andromedae Sector Block
  • Veteran of Beta Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Iota Pavonis Sector Block
  • Defender of Beta Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Iota Pavonis Sector Block
  • Veteran of Beta Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Omega Leonis Sector Block
  • Defender of Beta Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Omega Leonis Sector Block
  • Veteran of Beta Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Pi Canis Sector Block
  • Defender of Beta Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Pi Canis Sector Block
  • Veteran of Beta Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Regulus Sector Block
  • Defender of Beta Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Regulus Sector Block
  • Veteran of Beta Quadrant - Complete a Borg invasion in Sirius Sector Block
  • Defender of Beta Quadrant - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Sirius Sector Block
  • Veteran of Orellius - Complete a Borg invasion in Orellius Sector Block
  • Defender of Orellius - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Orellius Sector Block
  • Veteran of Psi Velorum - Complete a Borg invasion in Psi Velorum Sector Block
  • Defender of Psi Velorum - Destroy 200 Borg Ships in Psi Velorum Sector Block
The above listed accolades used to appear like Deep Space Encounters during Red Alert Weekends. Those have since been removed from the event. My personal thinking is they retired these accolades, yet forgot to also retire the associated wrapper accolades along with them. Will need a dev to confirm or deny this as the case.

Exploration Accolades Section
  • Aggressive Diplomacy - Seems to be working now
  • Fire Suppressor - Put out fires on the research station (Fed, ToS, DSC, DFed accolade during The Klingon War - Researcher Rescue)

Story Accolades Section
  • Critical Care - Complete Science objective (Fed, ToS, DSC, DFed accolade during The Klingon War - Stranded in Space)
  • Deferi Defender - Complete Deferi Patrol mission without losing any Deferi ships (All character accolade during Aiding the Defera patrol)
  • Dressed to Kill - The means to complete this accolade was removed from the game. (RETIRED)
  • Holographic Master - Complete Engineering objective (All character accolade during Lost Dominion - Facility 4028)
  • Leading By Example - Rescue all survivors from the Rift (Klingon Civil War - The Khitomer Discord [only broken in team play])
  • The Bones of Orth II - Examine corpses on planet (KDF, DKDF accolade during revamped Vigilance - Alpha) (POSSIBLY RETIRED)
  • No One Left Behind - Save all warriors and bring Romulan (KDF, DKDF accolade during revamped Vigilance - Alpha)
  • Novice Isolinear Chip Programmer - Puzzle element needed for accolade was removed during story revamp (RETIRED)

This list only covers broken accolades and nothing else. Consider this my personal bug report to the Devs. I will continue submitting in-game tickets on a weekly basis for missions that I replay to check on accolade status that I still have open on my own characters. I cannot check the 3 accolades again for Vigilance - Alpha as my characters had those completed prior to its revamp. I will remove accolades from this listing, should they be fixed, and add to it, if more are created from game changes.

EDITED 3/1/21
Track your accolade progress easily. MSExcel or Libre/Open office required.
Mission Accolade sorting also included.
https://desilu4957.wordpress.com
mfaVMsI.png
Post edited by desilu#4957 on

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    There's also the mission accolades in Stranded In Space. The engineering accolade works. The Tactical and Science accolades have been broken for years.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    Tactical works, its the science accolade that has been broken for years. It is noted under "story accolades" as Critical Care.
    mfaVMsI.png
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Tactical works, its the science accolade that has been broken for years. It is noted under "story accolades" as Critical Care.

It kind of works. When you actually open the plasma conduits and hit the klingons with it, it doesn't damage them at all.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    The Engineering accolade might be broken in Facility 4028, but the Tactical and Science ones are broken as well. I can't get any of them to work for a TOS-Era Federation, Fed-aligned Romulan or a Jem'Hadar of either alignment. (I have no Tac/Sci KDF-aligned Romulan to try.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I have ran that so far on ToS science, RKDF tactical, and RFED engineer so far. The only one that failes on was the engineer, she got the tactical and science as it was a team run. If want add me in-game, send me a tell, and if I am free, I will run it with you.
    mfaVMsI.png
  • Options
    hippis#7044 hippis Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Breen Capital Punishment broken
    The Desna is often sighted patrolling near Deferi Outpost 3. Onley the Chaos fighters spawn
    The Istapp is often sighted near Kelvani Belt colonies. Working
    The Snosk is often sighted in the Defera Sector, stalking Deferi Patrols. Don't spawn at all
  • Options
    Breen Capital Punishment broken
    The Desna is often sighted patrolling near Deferi Outpost 3. Onley the Chaos fighters spawn
    The Istapp is often sighted near Kelvani Belt colonies. Working
    The Snosk is often sighted in the Defera Sector, stalking Deferi Patrols. Don't spawn at all

Is not broken. Those ships are extremely rare spawns, despite the "often sighted" accolade text.
    mfaVMsI.png
  • Options
    Updated the broken accolade list.
    mfaVMsI.png