test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck on New Romulous

hpcapulethpcapulet Member Posts: 419 Arc User
I returned after 10 years, KDF faction rank of General. I can not beam off New Romulous, can not hail my ship or request reinforcements from my ship. can not go to my ship interior. can not buy any ships in the Zen market unless they are 'cross faction' ships/bundles. Fleet mates have tried inviting me to their ship, nothing shows. I went tot he transporter pad, nada....I am marooned on New Romulous. HELP!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010

Comments

• Options
    qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    You probably need to run the new tutorial. See if you can choose the mission “Duties of command” From the “Empire” arc. If you can accept the mission, you can hopefully trans warp to Qu’nos, complete the mission, and continue the game normally.
  • Options
    qultuq wrote: »
    You probably need to run the new tutorial. See if you can choose the mission “Duties of command” From the “Empire” arc. If you can accept the mission, you can hopefully trans warp to Qu’nos, complete the mission, and continue the game normally.
    I was able to beam up to my ship from the embassy pad. I did accept the Duties of command mission however I cannot transwarp to it nor can I warp out of the new romulous system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
  • Options
    hmm so a full day and no tech crew response?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Can you go to the fleet romulan embassy via walking? then use the fleet map to get to sector space through the transwarp gate at fleet base.
    OPv9m3F.jpg