test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6-X Upgrade Promotion

Thank you for getting the directx issue fixed, but how are you going to compensate players who experienced the directx issue and couldn’t sign on to exchange their Ultra Rare Phoenix tokens for T6-X Upgrade Tokens. I have 4 UR Phoenix Tokens that I would have been able to exchange for the T6-X Upgrades had I been able to sign on. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    halw1701ahalw1701a Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I’m aware of that, however I don’t think it’s right to make all the people that were affected have to wait.
  • Options
    rc5150420rc5150420 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    since when have they cared about whats right?
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    One thing I want to see them do which isn't unreasonable considering the cost but when you upgrade a T6 ship from the c-store if you upgrade the c-store version that it also is account wide for the fleet variant as well. Made a mistake on two ship types with this but figure its reasonable that they make it work for both of the same ship. I could understand like a regular t6 and legendary not being like that but for the same exact ship minus the one console it should be the same.
  • Options
    gaming1ogregaming1ogre Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    One thing I want to see them do which isn't unreasonable considering the cost but when you upgrade a T6 ship from the c-store if you upgrade the c-store version that it also is account wide for the fleet variant as well. Made a mistake on two ship types with this but figure its reasonable that they make it work for both of the same ship. I could understand like a regular t6 and legendary not being like that but for the same exact ship minus the one console it should be the same.

There is a difference?!? That's cheating. How dare they, that is so wrong.
  • Options
    whitewolf#2799 whitewolf Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    When then he'll do ee get the upgrade for the console players.