test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After Purchasing the Terran Bundle in the Zen store--the Terran badge did not unlock.

I recently purchased the bundle in the C Store. However, the Terran badge did not unlock for my account and still shows a price of 550 Zen in the tailor. I've logged completely out of the game and back in several times but it still does not unlock. All other clothing items from the bundle unlocked as well as all of the weapons and items. For some odd reason, only the badge did not. I've checked with others who have also purchased the same bundle but it unlocked for them. I've submitted a ticket and they have also asked me to post this here as well in the hopes of finding a fix.

Comments

• Options
    darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    If you are talking about the The Legendary Mirror Bundle and not getting the Terran badge, then it is not a bug.

The Terran badge is unlocked with the 23rd Century Mirror Universe Uniforms, which is not part of the bundle, therefore you don't get it from the bundle. https://sto.gamepedia.com/23rd_Century_Mirror_Universe_Uniforms

It even states it in the tooltip in the tailor when you mouse over the Terran badge.