test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Intel Gaming also doing Elite Start Pack promo giveaway

jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
https://game.intel.com/giveaways/star-trek-online---house-shattered-elite-services-starter-pack-giveaway

If it the code does not work for you when you get it, try the link in a different web browser. It didn't work in Chrome, but worked in Microsoft Edge. Once claimed, go to the "Promotions" tab of the C/Zen store to claim it. The tribble will be found under the "Personal" tab. Promo is for PC.

Borg Tribble
36 Inventory Slots
36 Bank Slots
2 Bridge Officer Slots
3 Captain Retrain Tokens
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    https://game.intel.com/giveaways/star-trek-online---house-shattered-elite-services-starter-pack-giveaway

If it the code does not work for you when you get it, try the link in a different web browser. It didn't work in Chrome, but worked in Microsoft Edge. Once claimed, go to the "Promotions" tab of the C/Zen store to claim it. The tribble will be found under the "Personal" tab. Promo is for PC.

Borg Tribble
    36 Inventory Slots
    36 Bank Slots
    2 Bridge Officer Slots
    3 Captain Retrain Tokens

The question becomes whether people who have gotten other elite services packs can get this one, if not it is just the tribble.
  • Options
    starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    I tried it I only got the Borg Tribble
  • Options
    kiriseekirisee Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    You will get everything in the promo if: your inventory and/or bank slots will not go over the maximum for each type on the character you attempt to open it on [best idea? just open it on a toon who is not maxed out on these two items]. The Borg tribble will be an account unlock for all characters on your account.
    "If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
  • Options
    minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    Thanks for the tribals, I don't have this in my collection

Question: What is the maximum number of inventory and bank slots?
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    minidari wrote: »
    Question: What is the maximum number of inventory and bank slots?

It should go like this:
    Bank:
    • for gold players (which now I assume it means Lifetimers), 336 - with 132 from the normal leveling and the rest coming from the Z-Store or from giveaways such as this one.
    • for silver players (which now I assume it means free-to-play players), 264 - with 60 from the normal leveling, etc. etc.
    Inventory:
    • for gold players, 204 - with 96 coming from normal leveling;
    • for silver players, 168 - with 60 coming from normal leveling.

kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    ok, and if I'm not mistaken it was a bug that gives a total of 204 + 12 inventory slots. Does this bug also apply to the bank?

o7
  • Options
    jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    You know, I have no idea! Does anyone knows?
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    Very cool, thanks for the heads-up!
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    minidari wrote: »
    ok, and if I'm not mistaken it was a bug that gives a total of 204 + 12 inventory slots. Does this bug also apply to the bank?

o7

I'm not sure about the bug, but five of my characters currently have 210 inventory, so there is something pushing it up over 204.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    I have entered three giveaways for the promo codes from different companies and got three different codes. All the captains I have selected to get the promo gift was able to use it, three different captains that is.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    darknovasc01darknovasc01 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    How do you actually get the promo code for this one?

I have tried 'signing up' for Intel Gaming Access, but only get an email about a subscription then nothing - do you even create an account (if that is possible?) to get the code or is it something else?

Thanks
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    go to the page fill out name email and country, click on one of the 3 green squares (I shode what cpu did i buy) click on a selection, it does a not a robot thing and it gives you the code. went to https://www.arcgames.com/en/code-redemption and used the code. worked fine. I'm guessing this is only gonna work on one toon though
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    just verified. yep, once per account so choose wisely
    Spock.jpg

This discussion has been closed.