test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khan outfit missing

my Khan outfit is missing I never received it after I linked my xbox account trough arc app while i admit i had 3 years to do this what caused me to peruse this was what I thought was 2 other account wide items disappearing (another story for another time)

Comments

• mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I claimed mine over a year ago when I first started playing and I’ve still never seen it in the available list of outfits. I guess I’m just chalking it up to one of the many problems the game has experienced in recent years.
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    The Khan outfit in usually in the promotions tab, not the outfits one. You can claim it more than once (even on the same char) but you can only open the box once per char. Oh and sometimes it doesn't appear until your finish the tutorial, esp if Klingon or Romulan, fed seem to get it as soon as you char is created.
  • discodragonftw#5507 discodragonftw Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    The Khan outfit in usually in the promotions tab, not the outfits one. You can claim it more than once (even on the same char) but you can only open the box once per char. Oh and sometimes it doesn't appear until your finish the tutorial, esp if Klingon or Romulan, fed seem to get it as soon as you char is created.

checked it not there
  • gremlin123175#8389 gremlin123175 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Try looking in advanced tab in tailor shop