What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Legendary Mirror Bundle

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Very happy to see the seating/specialization bug fixed so quickly. Props to Cryptic for taking care of this while the ship was still on sale.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Very happy to see the seating/specialization bug fixed so quickly. Props to Cryptic for taking care of this while the ship was still on sale.

Told you so! :lol: , naa, now seriously, this was a big one, they had to fix it quick, that's why i wasnt worried.. and i'm the one who lost 3 chars with the last big update! (recovered, BTW) :smiley:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I’ll pick this up after the patch. They took it seriously and fixed it quickly.. at this point I feel fine with throwing a little bit of cash Cryptic’s way.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Yall won't be sorry for picking up this ship that do. It's already nasty enough as is, but it's going to be even more potent with the correct seating and such. Sitting at a higher crit chance than I'm used to with this ship and similar.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Yall won't be sorry for picking up this ship that do. It's already nasty enough as is, but it's going to be even more potent with the correct seating and such. Sitting at a higher crit chance than I'm used to with this ship and similar.

I know.. just for having the red T6 Terran skin i'm already happy... and now that it will have more teeth.. welll. happier! :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Did the "mirror shorts" not get added?
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
This discussion has been closed.