test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Chat Broke

pmsattlerpmsattler Member Posts: 31 Arc User
Well it seems the illustrious programmers broke the chat system. Seriously, when are we going to get our fleet chat back? Every time i get it back, it disappears again and it is pretty lame that after every update the game gets broke more and more.
Fleet Admiral of The Lost boys

"Dreams are born in the deepest of minds, and destroyed in the shallowest of ones."

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    How exactly is fleet chat broken. I use various channels and am not experiencing any such issues. Or any issues with chat whatsoever. If you could elaborate exactly on what issue you are experiencing maybe more help could be provided to you.
  • sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    How exactly is fleet chat broken. I use various channels and am not experiencing any such issues. Or any issues with chat whatsoever. If you could elaborate exactly on what issue you are experiencing maybe more help could be provided to you.

Same here. Not seeing any problems.
    1xe027q.png
  • pmsattlerpmsattler Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    There seems to be some sort of delay, or set time which it is unavailable or not listed as an option in a chat window.. That simple. Like you would see zone or some made channel, it simply does not show.

"Dreams are born in the deepest of minds, and destroyed in the shallowest of ones."
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    Try resetting your chat options to see if that improves things,
  • pmsattlerpmsattler Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    It's broke, I had to submit a bug report. I was told by a GM to do so.

• tharsonius42tharsonius42 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I had massive chat issues for months (constantly missing lines of differnt people in chat). I finally got an answer from support that magically fixed it.

"For this situation, please enter the following command on chat: /Whitelist_Chat 0"

Not sure this applies to you but try it.