test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constant disconnects due to Timeout with Server both Account and Gameserver

neowolfenneowolfen Member Posts: 44 Arc User
I get its Star Trek day and a new event has started likely lots of people on, but if folks cannot log in and stay logged in then what does ANY of it mean?

For the last hour I log in, and either get disconnect connecting to account server before I even get to choose a character OR I get to the character selection and log in and either make it into game for about 30 seconds or less or get time out and disconnected from game server while trying to load in.

Your pi** poor servers cannot cope. May be time to spend some of that money we spend in game on the server infrastructure as things are pretty bad right now.
Ser Alathor Crownguard, Cwelenas Alenuath, Dwarin Stonefist, Danaerys Hellborn

Comments

• Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    So servers are completely unstable and then they want to paywall the riker ship and pay wall these legendary ships... wow but they can't keep the game from self destructing really really sad.
  • Options
    jowolf18jowolf18 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    I am getting it too today Sept. 9. everytime I get logged in about 2 minutes later I get kicked saying Disconnected from server or Server Timed out.
  • Options
    valoraavaloraa Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    The truth is they have taken your time, raised your blood pressure and have taken (or will take) your money and don't really care about your petty gameplay issues unless it interferes with the money making machine. So quit playing or deal. Either way Resistance is indeed futile.
  • Options
    kelryonlorkelryonlor Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Glad im not the only one. Takes for ever to finally get all the way in to the game and then once I do im out in 2 minutes. Thank you ARC. Its really appreciated.
  • Options
    aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    This game has always rubberbanded a lot along with a great many other "technical difficulties" that are vexing. However for the last six months or so, this effect has been a constant. I'm a daily player and every single day this has happened. There are several other related threads in the forum that relate to this as well.

Cryptic must be aware of these issues, but honestly given how long they've gone on now and after the twenty four hour disconnect on Xbox at the end of last week, only for this latest snafu to hit after Tuesdays patch/update install of Year of Klingon on consoles; well .... clearly their devs are the problem. They likely do not even know what they've done, let alone how to truly fix their mess?

There are other games like this one, DC Universe Online. Playable on the same consoles, no issues with connectivity. That tells you something!
  • Options
    dlmagnumdlmagnum Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Have been having this issue since I attempted to play last evening. Still getting disconnected after about 30 seconds or so.
  • Options
    runhell72runhell72 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here! Good update and crash the server.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    i was doing fine during the day, but I got thrown off my mission within the last 30 min.
    Thankfully I was able to finish the mission.
    The mission was being done for an endeavor and I will only run things once to accomplish an endeavor.