test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gamma recruit rewards not unlocking

Have a Jem gamma recruit. Just finished tier 5 rep for gamma reputation. I’ve completed the quest with the Loris hail, and received the rewards. However, the recruit rewards for tier 5 rep isn’t unlocking, still greyed out.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    If you change map or relog, it might unlock.
    If not, can you post a screenshot of the specific reward so we can see what's going on?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    geomast#4611 geomast Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    1st Image shows completed tier 5 for Gamma rep, second shows the unlock not unlocking and third is the runabout pet you get showing I completed the mission with Loris. https://imgur.com/a/MelRtY5
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    I notice there's a level 50 requirement for the reward - somewhat bizarre to have it given Jem'Hadar start at level 60...
    I can't see anything odd about it that was different than my own experience, except my one did unlock. (I don't think I started with the Gamma Reputation, though...)
    Perhaps try raising another Reputation to see if it unlocks, but you should also make a Support ticket as well - they might be able to trigger the unlock.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/