test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

fleet mark where to dump them?

ironbananaironbanana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
hey guys

so i just notice my fleet of 338 members are all offline it will be a year in october and the armada my fleet is in dont accept fleet mark from other fleet and am not high in the ranking of the fleet to add project (not sure if we can add project after everything is done too) so am stuck with 5k of mark and dont know what to do with it

should i join another fleet even after spending so mutch time on helping building project or is there a work around that i dont know i need fleet credit theres some stuff i still want to buy

i dont play has mutch so i dont know if they added stuff for helping on that matter

thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I don't think all 338 can be gone forever or you'd have been promoted to leader by now?

Try sending an in-game email. There are recurring projects that can be slotted if even the colony is full tier 5.
    Post edited by davefenestrator on
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    I think it's time for you to find a new active fleet. Fleets are now a waste of resources and time. A few years ago it was worth the time putting into a fleet
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    I don't think all 338 can be gone forever or you'd have been promoted to leader by now?

That promotion is not automatic. (see note #1 in my previous.)

Thanks for clearing it up. The fleets I'm in haven't ever had this issue so I've just read about it here.
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Man, I would like to see a "Claim Leadership" button pop up to allow me to go full-on dictator mode!
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Man, I would like to see a "Claim Leadership" button pop up to allow me to go full-on dictator mode!

No idea in what fleet you are in but there might be some responsibilty involved. I got this button once on KDF side. I hope folks think I do alright. :D

1404552.jpg
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

No idea in what fleet you are in but there might be some responsibilty involved. I got this button once on KDF side. I hope folks think I do alright. :D

1404552.jpg

No complaints here. :smiley:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    My only advise is finding a Fleet that has Leaders who slot projects every day, or an Armada who accept more contributions.
    0zxlclk.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    strathkin wrote: »
    My only advise is finding a Fleet that has Leaders who slot projects every day, or an Armada who accept more contributions.

Yea. It does come across as a bit stingy when they only allow Dilithium inputs or block them altogether, but at the same time I can kinda understand wanting to keep something open for fleet members so they don't get poached by Armada members.
    Its pretty much a balancing act. How open do you want to be to the armada while maintaining something for your own fleet?
    Also... how many people these days are actually willing to part with actual DL as well?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.