test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

3D Secure Problems

saronussaronus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Recently tried buying zen for sto, everything is going fine but my bank (Natwest) occasionally requires that I enter a code they text to me to confirm the transaction using 3d secure, I do that and enter in everything fine, the payment is confirmed by my bank but for some reason something goes wrong on the Cryptic/PW side after this and I get this message: There was a problem processing your payment information. There may be an issue with the credit card you are using, or there may be a problem verifying your information with your bank. Please double check your payment information and try again.

Now the card works perfectly fine and the account is not locked, I have enough money in the account and the information entered is all correct, my bank has no problem with the transaction but for some reason between my bank approving the transaction and handing things back to Cryptic/PW to take the money the Cryptic/PW side just seems to TRIBBLE out on me. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    This is something that can not be answered and resolved on the forum. I strongly suggest you contact support. Click Support above .... then contact support ..... then in the drop down select I need assistance regarding a billing issue. Then fill in the rest of the required fields,