test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Archer era starfleet

e3241e3241 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Wouldn’t it be cool to start your character in the archer era of star fleet?!? They have the ship and the uniforms. Just need the story to back it up! 😉😉

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Wouldn't mind some Enterprise era additions like more ships and the ground weapons. MACO weapons would be the bolt firing weapons, and the phase pistol and phase rifle would be the beam firing weapons.
    Also I wouldn't mind having an EM-33 pistol.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And that Grappler!!! Woo hoo!!!
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • e3241e3241 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    It would be awesome to have the archer era story line to off on. It would be so much fun!
  • hawkermatty#5576 hawkermatty Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I would loved to be involved in something like this. I haven't done anything in terms of RP on here before though, so I have no clue where to start. Looking forward to hearing where we will go with this.
  • kemaiku#5456 kemaiku Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    The Intrepid type starship could easily be introduced as a T1, maybe allowing the NX Refit to use the skin to make it T6 as well. Throw in the pistol, Shuttle pod, you could have a second Enterprise pack.