test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starbase 24 Mission - if it's no longer available, please, remove it from "Available Missions"!

twoleelandertwoleelander Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2019 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The official wiki states that this PvE mission is no longer available: (https://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Starbase_24)

Can you also remove it from "available missions" in the game?! It's really confusing, because it's available from mission list! ;)
Post edited by twoleelander on
Tagged:

Comments

• andr3j#7673 andr3j Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    As OP mentioned it should be removed from the available missions tab. I was trying to find the right TFO for it for long minutes even run one which I thought I should finish with no luck. It`s annoying as I am new to the game and found a couple other missions like this one.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,443 Arc User
    Starbase 24 is still in my Available tab. Please remove it since it is not playable along with Slowing the Expeditionary Force. Thanks, Cryptic! :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • tinoargnettinoargnet Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Returning player here. Yes, very annoying.

Also, is Slowing the Expeditionary Force the same way? Are there other missions which are now obsolete that we should be aware of?

Does Arcgames care?

P.S. Sorry sthe91, I didn't fully read your post.
    Yep, they don't care. I sure hope they don't still hope people subscribe to this TRIBBLE.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Or perhaps even better: bring back the mission.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    Either way, it's apparent that they don't care.