test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ba'ul Bug

ncissnciss Member Posts: 74 Arc User
Just a heads up. A couple days ago, a dear friend and I were in a TFO when I deployed my Ba'ul into Sentry mode.
When I was clear of the conflict, I should have been able to retract and return to ship mode; but was unable, getting
stuck in Sentry mode.
I sent a ticket in and was informed:

"I've read the Ba'ul ship gets stuck when you participate in the Red Alert. Based on the information that you provided, it appears you encountered a bug. As much as I would like to assist you with this, Player Support is unable to fix bugs due to technical limitations. I apologize for the inconvenience. That being said, I have passed the issue along to the development team for investigation.

If you haven't already done so, I strongly encourage you to post about this on the official bug reports forum to support what I have reported to the devs. This way, also, other players would also be made aware of the issue and they can share their experiences and ideas on it. Please note, however, that the developers and QA team may not reply to your post but rest assured that they will see it there."

Otherwise, Happy Trails
Chancellor B. Mogh
Beta Tester
Lifetime Subsciber
Data Programmer

Comments

• Options
    trump#6862 trump Member Posts: 2 New User
    I've run into the same problem. Hope the Dev team looks into this and fixes it