test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

10th Anniversary Legendary Starship Bundles

carl#0507 carl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Is there any chance of this being put back on to Zen store just bought enough Zen to unlock them only to find they are no longer avalable would really like to purachase this pack
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    And I'd assume they'll show up as single ships at one point. Probably be their first $35 or $40 per ship C-store ships to ease us in to accepting a 'new normal' price point.

Like other game companies I assume their big seller will appear right before a end of quarter profit counting. ;)
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,539 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    duasyn wrote: »
    And I'd assume they'll show up as single ships at one point. Probably be their first $35 or $40 per ship C-store ships to ease us in to accepting a 'new normal' price point.

Like other game companies I assume their big seller will appear right before a end of quarter profit counting. ;)

I doubt you'll get ships with promo / lockbox skins for just $40 by themselves, but you never know.

The Connies have zero chance of being offered at that price. Expect $60-100 if they're ever offered separately.

They 'll also wait before selling any individually until sales drop off for the $200-300 bundle.
  • Options
    stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Based want they did with the Legendary T'Liss it will return around the release of the Legendary D-7/Kronos One in the Fall update.
  • Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    duasyn wrote: »

I doubt you'll get ships with promo / lockbox skins for just $40 by themselves, but you never know.

The Connies have zero chance of being offered at that price. Expect $60-100 if they're ever offered separately.

They 'll also wait before selling any individually until sales drop off for the $200-300 bundle.

If you ignore the value of the added items in the basic bundle; they already offered them for $19.50 each (sale) or $30 (non-sale) in the bundle for promo-ship skins. And account wide to boot! So selling them singly for $35-$40 isn't that big of a stretch, imo.
This discussion has been closed.