test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just something i noticed

nahyren#9392 nahyren Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Load up the launcher for star trek online and take a look at the Risa Lohunat festival tab, or should i say "Risa Lohunat FESTVAL"
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Tyops are a stapel of Crytpic blogs and entries. You missed earlier this year when an event was scheduled for Jube.
  • Options
    nahyren#9392 nahyren Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Tyops are a stapel of Crytpic blogs and entries. You missed earlier this year when an event was scheduled for Jube.

typo in a statement about typo's, captain the risk of a singularity is increasing by the second, i recommend we leave the area at maximum warp.

Ya gotta love 'em though, and 'jube' is priceless
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited July 2020

What do you mean a typo? Jube is the month preceding Yuly, the summer Christmas season.... :p
  • Options

typo in a statement about typo's, captain the risk of a singularity is increasing by the second, i recommend we leave the area at maximum warp.

Ya gotta love 'em though, and 'jube' is priceless

The "tyops" and "stapel" were intentional :)
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    coldnapalm wrote: »

Is it bad that I didn't see anything wrong with this post on first read through?

Your Typoglycemia might be maxed-out on the Skill Tree.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    westmetals wrote: »
    There was also an event scheduled for the 32nd, wasn't there?

Yes, i'm still waiting for that event, this month have 31 days, so close!!.. :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options

Is it bad that I didn't see anything wrong with this post on first read through?

Perhaps Cryptic will hire you as a proofreader ;)
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User

Me either. But then again, my typonese is very fluent.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    alonaralonar Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    A lot of times I keep wondering if they use Google translate to write stuff.
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    There was also an event scheduled for the 32nd, wasn't there?

no, Tuesday
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    you would think they would have corrected this by now, but its still showing the incorrect spelling...lol

I've seen your name around the forums long enough that I'd be surprised if you really expected it to be corrected. :)

At this point I don't trust any announcements that don't have a typo. :D
  • Options
    grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    I guess we can mark down all the misspellings with all the bugs in game. Go figure
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    Yeah, they also get times and days of the week wrong too.
This discussion has been closed.