test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else seeing Martok, Kurn and Adet'Pa on Deep Space Nine? - XBOX one

gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
Playing on Xbox One, I happened to take my Dahar Master Klingon to Deep Space Nine yesterday and when I came out of the transporter I was surprised to find Martok, Kurn and Adet'Pa at the replimat with talk icons over their heads. They just give general greetings, so it's strange. Also, Odo had moved from Quarks to the security office accompanied by a Jem'Hadar. Also just a general greeting. Funny thing is, when I took my other characters to deep space nine, even my other Klingon-affiliated (Orion) characters, the three were not at the replimat and Odo was back in Quarks. Checked with my Klingon character on PC (only at level 8) and they were not there for him either. I assume this is part of the Year of Klingon update, but that hasn't hit consoles yet. Adet'Pa is the only one who actually speaks, but it does not sound like Reka Sharma.

Anyone know why they are only there for my one character? Could it be because he's the only character that has completed the New Frontiers Arc and fought beside Martok?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    I think they are related to the VIL missions. Not 100% sure though.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    I think they are related to the VIL missions. Not 100% sure though.
    They are I can't remember if it was all of ViL or just the last one.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    They appear when you start the ViL storyline.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    They are there. You just need to stop drinking the blood wine while on DS9
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Adet'pa was added recently, think it was Koren before?

And Odo and Nog tend to pop around the station a lot. Sometimes they're talking together in Quark's, which is special to see.
  • Options
    grandsagedragon#4335 grandsagedragon Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Adet'pa is still a 23rd century Klingon from the discovery storyline so it's nice to see a friendly one
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    chipg7 wrote: »
    Adet'pa was added recently, think it was Koren before?

And Odo and Nog tend to pop around the station a lot. Sometimes they're talking together in Quark's, which is special to see.

Actually various NPCs are phased depending on your progress in the ViL arc. Martok, Kurn, and Adet'pa will stay at the Replimat afterwords. And it wasn't Koren before. It was the OLD model for Adet'pa. Before the revamp she looked older, and only had the "topknot" hairstyle.
    Adet%27pa_old.jpg?version=6f74bcac534054cb90bb8c1fc4b9bfd8
    This was her before the revamp.

Honestly after ViL I was expecting Kira to stick around Ops. Although I guess that would mean she's stepping on Kurland's toes as he's Station Commander and she's a Captain without a ship right now. She was offered a command, but I think she said she'd stay on DS9 for a bit. So unless she's accepted command of the Defiant... I have no idea where she is.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Yeah Adet'pa used to have generic model before they got the actor they got now for her.
  • Options
    gileslestradegileslestrade Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Ok, I have verified that their appearance is actually tied to the Brushfire mission in the New Frontier arc. My Klingon character was the only one that had completed that one. Over the weekend I rescued Martok with another character, and now he sees the Klingons at the replimat as well. That doesn't explain why Odo has moved, but I think that may be tied to the mission that I use to let my Klingon transwarp to DS9.

I'm now curious - do the other players in that instance just see empty chairs?
  • Options
    Yes. It is phased by character. Some will see Odo in the Security Office depending on progress in the ViL arc, some will see Kira in Ops... but someone who hasn't hit those missions will not see them. I've finished the ViL arc, and I can't see Kira in Ops, and haven't seen Odo for a while. Then again I haven't really visited DS9 much lately. However Martok, Kurn, and Adet'pa are regulars at the Replimat for me. I kinda wish I could see Kira up in Ops if she did take the Defiant. Maybe replace that Andorian captain who hangs out up there with her.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Odo in the security office is a very specific point in the story. It's one of the ViL missions but having it in progress will cause Odo to be there when he's not there otherwise.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    Odoand Bashir in Sickbay sometimes. Kira says at the end of ViL that she was "joining the command staff" of DS9. I have not seen Kurland since before the Lukari
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    Kurland is in the office up in Ops, looking out through the windows at space.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    I wonder if the next "Where's Sulu" is going to be "Where's Kira" since she doesn't really appear again on DS9 after the end of ViL.
This discussion has been closed.