test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Entwined Tactical Matrices Not Stacking Bug

darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
This trait was changed when the fix for Assault Formation Theta was put into the game. Since no change for ETM was mentioned, we in the kinetic community are assuming this was an unintended change. At the moment, ETM's torp spread I is no longer stacking, similar to the way Assault Formation Theta was changed to prevent stacking of HYs (which should be changed too, imo). AT the moment, ETM is only useful on tank builds to keep some form of FAW up. This unintended change has damaged kinetic builds, both EPG and pure torpedo/mine builds (but lesser for EPG).

We would like to know when and if this is going to be fixed to return the usefulness of the trait.

Comments

• megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    Hopefully it gets a fix soon.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • joeandsto#1535 joeandsto Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'll agree. If a mechanic of the trait for over a year had an unintentional change because of a change to another trait, the unintended change needs to be acknowledged and reversed.
  • trooper1023trooper1023 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    ETM trait is part of how Torp builds are made viable against multiple targets. Without ETM spread stacking, Torp boats get relegated back to single target only duty, which really hurts STOs BUILD FLEXIBILITY. Please see this issue fixed appropriately.

(I understand and fully approved of the removal of HY stacking from Assault Pattern Theta, by the way.)
  • patrickstewpatrickstew Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yes, this needs to be looked into. Flying kinetic ships is what got me back into (spending money in) the game about a year ago.
    =^.^=
    Sphynx, aka Jeb, aka Simon Taylor, aka Zzorch
    Any news yet on when this bug is going to be fixed?
  • darkspeakerdarkspeaker Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    I am going to go ahead and say it was intended. I have asked about it many times since the change to Theta caused this problem and only response I have gotten was "that sounds about right". So, trait is not worth using past tanking at this point.
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    Anything yet? Still seems to be broke of was it a NINJA NERF?
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
    edited September 2020
    Bump for a fix.
    Bump please fix!!!!!
  • colonelsanderzcolonelsanderz Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Bump for fix!
    ?