test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LTS Forum Titles?

tek#2957 tek Member Posts: 40 Arc User
One of the "perks" of the Lifetime Subscription is a special Forum title here?

Does this have to be claimed?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Actually I think all of that stuff got ...lost... when they switched from the old forums to the new forums a few years ago. They probably should have just removed that item from the list of LTS benefits.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    Right now the only perk to Lifer sub besides monthly stipend and free EV suit is access to the Captain's Table.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    And the free ships, and shuttles.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,434 Community Moderator
    I hope some of us Lifers can get in on a brainstorming session on how to improve the Captain's Table with AmbassadorKael. Maybe have a meet up at the Captain's Table or something.

The main issue with that station is that it offers NOTHING you can't get at ESD, other than maybe some peace and quiet.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,605 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    And 5% XP gain, fireworks, Android boff of your choice (m/f, eng/sci/tac), automatic dil refinement when you skip days, Liberated Borg species.

... oh, and playable Talaxians, woo!
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I hope some of us Lifers can get in on a brainstorming session on how to improve the Captain's Table with AmbassadorKael. Maybe have a meet up at the Captain's Table or something.

The main issue with that station is that it offers NOTHING you can't get at ESD, other than maybe some peace and quiet.

Would be nice if the Captains hanging out in the Captain's Table would get VO clips from the TV shows/movies. While it's nice to see them, it'll be better to be able to hear them too, even if it's brief snippets of small talk :)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    This feature was supported at one time on the old forum, but hasn't been around for years. It really should be removed from the LTS Description as they are advertising a feature that does not exist.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    Captain's Table getting some Updates tomorrow.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Captain's Table getting some Updates tomorrow.
    Nothing as grand as a revamp. But to have something added made my jaw drop. Nice to see it noticed.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,324 Arc User
    Well the Captain's table is one those things that rather hard to update as any bonuses it gives can't be too great either or they'll change LTS from a optional extra into a must have subscription you must play.

I mean none of the lockbox or R&D promo ships give a reward so great that there's no other realistic option then to buy them, they good but only so little that a competent pilot in a "free" ship can out DPS someone who doesn't know what they're doing but flies a promo box ship.

Same deal here Cryptic doesn't want the LTS to become so powerful as to allowing anyone regardless of skill level to become so powerful so that LTS is seen as must have.
This discussion has been closed.