test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary Disco-Constitution (EDIT: And the Other Ships Too!) Not Firing Torpedoes

joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
edited June 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I decided just for a lark to start a new Discovery character to level up with the Legendary Temporal Flight-Deck Carrier, and I've noticed something peculiar. The phasers on it work just fine, but I don't think the ship has fired a single torpedo in the whole time I have had it. So far, I have only noticed it with this one character; I've used the Disco-prise on other characters and it spits out torpedoes just fine. My first thought was that it was a quirk involved in using a T6 ship before max-level, with the locked-out slots and what not, but I've just got her to 30 (I have a lot of alts, so I've been distracted, heh) and all the weapon slots are open... and still no torpedoes. Did I break something on this character?
TW1sr57.jpg
"There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
Post edited by joshmaul on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    Okay, did a little experimenting with the character. It's not the ship, it's the character herself. I don't know if it's because of the rank or whatever, but I swapped to a Europa-Nimitz (just to keep the Disco theme) and... no torpedoes! Something is wonky here.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010