test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mining Navigation Points missing

dadndavedadndave Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Since the last Dilithium weekend the Navigation Points for Dil mining have been missing from the HUD next to the suit activation clicky. It's not normally an issue but I can't get to the node on the fleet holdings at the bottom of the ravine without them, and I can't can the mission either, so I've had it sitting there for more than a week.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    they prefer to sell shiny new ships for tons of money than to fix many things. but dont worry mate. it may get fixed one day.

That is not true, keep. Those things are not mutually exclusive. They have at least one person who does QA (which apparently the common salary for that job is $15-16 per hour according to the hashtag #gamedevspaid) and others who build the ships and those who sell the shiny new ships for a price that they have decided upon based on the taxes of California, what is in the pack, the amount of work that went into it, etc.

I digress. I will continue to wait for this newest addition of a bug to be fixed including the borked animation of the laser during dilithium mining as well.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.