test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a way to transfer unrefined dilithium between characters?

indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,545 Arc User
I am approaching the limit for unrefined dilithium and would love to move some of it to characters that don't have as much. Is there a way to do that like you can do with refined dilithium?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    There is unfortunately no way to transfer Dilithium between characters.

Only way would be to refine as much Dilithium as possible and convert that into ZEN. ZEN is usable across all your characters, but Dilitihum has to be refined first.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User

If you want to refine more Dilithium each day, you need to make and play on alts.

(some people spread out their major playtime between alts, some people do their playing on one or two "mains" but then do Admiralty/Doffing/etc on their alts, etc. Some people have a million alts who just turn in Contraband - farmed on several KDF alts - for 2k Dil/day. Depends on what you enjoy - or can stand - to do.)
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,601 Arc User
    The exchange dil transfer kludge is actually even more convenient for FtP once they hear about it since it is available to everyone since unlike EC you do not have to buy an account bank to transfer it.
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    I am sure that many players would love for them to add dilithium storage to the account bank even if it is for refined only. I know I would. Now that T1-4 ships are per character dillithium purchase, this feature would go a long way. By the time a new character would have enough dilithium to purchase a ship, they would already be too high a rank for it to be worth it.
This discussion has been closed.