test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Decoration for 2019 Issues - Ticket Nbr: 177620

kelbonitekelbonite Member Posts: 2 Arc User
We have completed the fleet decorations each year going back to 2013. Earlier this year I noticed that the decoration displayed showed the 2019 decoration. When I attempted to "Hide" the decoration nothing happened and if I selected a different year then it would show both the year selected and the 2019 decoration. When you select hide the older one will vanish leaving the 2019 decoration. Given that we did not do the decoration project in 2019 I assumed it was some sort of glitch. When the winter event was brought back in March I went ahead and ran the project for the 2019 decoration. I completed it but it has not fixed the issue. the 2019 ornament appears as transparent and hovers over the floor and selecting other years will not remove it. I have included a screen shot that shows the project is not available and the list visible in our fleet base and the 2019 decoration hovering over the floor. https://gyazo.com/626825e5faf6a405c6ee5b4750d479d4

Not sure if other fleets are experiencing the same issue but this is occurring in the fleet base for "Task Force Amber"

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Bugged since it was implemented into the game since Dec 2019.
    The 2019 hologram appears to be overlaid on all other holograms you opt to turn on, and cannot be turned off.
    It's been reported many times but still no fix has been implemented. (You'd think it should be simple to fix, but it probably isn't...)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    I would like to add as a reminder... This is happening on the KDF Starbase, also.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin