test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing lifetime perks

Ok, so I bought the lifetime for pc, I received everything but the inventory slots, I didn't get the bank slots, I didn't get the account shared slots, I didn't get the additional active ship slots, and i didn't get the additional bridge officer slots, has anyone else experienced this or am I the only one, and before you ask, no i am not maxed out on any of the things i didn't get.

Comments

• mjrkrakenmjrkraken Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Also you need to complete the tutorial section before they unlock.
  • nwhaley74#1740 nwhaley74 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    yes i did all that but for some reason I still haven't gotten them i also noticed my dill is not auto refining
    Also i am on pc and the toon i bought it on is level 65
  • darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    The inventory, bank and bridge officer slots are only given as you level. If you bought Lifetime at level 65 as you said, you do not get them because they are not retroactive. Not sure why you didn't get your account bank slots though.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026993

Also the auto refining has been borked for a while.
    It is broken for some players.

I hardly refine my dil due to the fact that I don't use it like I should.

I haven't refined any in about a month. I refined some today cause I was going to use some, and it only refined 8000. I have over 1 mil unrefined.
    As far as the dill goes, i am aware of how it works, I didn't log in for two days on purpose to see if it was and it did not, i had the same amount after the two days that i had when i had last logged in, as far as the slots go, yes they show as you level but if you read i should have gotten them all at once since i am not maxed out, the bank slots, and account shared slots where the same you got them as you leveled so when i got the lifetime i should have gotten them all at once since i was leveled all the way the only way i wouldn't is if i was maxed out, that is all according to the arc site in regards to what lifetime rewards you get
    edited May 2020
    > @westmetals said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > If you logged in yesterday and it autorefined then, but you didn't refine manually, that would be correct. Or if you refined manually on the previous day.

Like i said i haven't refined any in about a month, but have been on every day for the events.

My opening refined dil before I clicked refine was just over 1k.
    After pressing refine, by balance was just over 9k.

I have over 1m unrefined ore.

So either way it is broken.

And yes I am a lifetime member.
    > @norman#4958 said:
    > As far as the dill goes, i am aware of how it works, I didn't log in for two days on purpose to see if it was and it did not, i had the same amount after the two days that i had when i had last logged in, as far as the slots go, yes they show as you level but if you read i should have gotten them all at once since i am not maxed out, the bank slots, and account shared slots where the same you got them as you leveled so when i got the lifetime i should have gotten them all at once since i was leveled all the way the only way i wouldn't is if i was maxed out, that is all according to the arc site in regards to what lifetime rewards you get

I don't know if they had changed it, but there used to be a blog about lifetime stating that the inventory spaces were not retroactive.

So if you got the lifetime after captain for example you would not get the previous rank slots. Therefore an ensign character would have more slots when they reached admiral than the captain in this example.

For some reason I can't find that blog anymore.
    I spoke to a fellow fleet member of mine, and according to him, when he bought the life time at level 65 he got all the slots because he wasn't maxed, therefore, as he told me, I should have gotten them all but I received none at all, as far as the dill is concerned that got fixed, for some reason it wasn't auto refining for the days i didn't log on but now it is.