test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loadout glitch. PlayStation 4

director81#1942 director81 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
Whenever I would acquire a new ship or pull a ship out of dry dock or even vice versa it will glitch out all of my current ships loadouts I have to reload a save Loadout on each ship this gets tedious and a task as I have 60 active ships and 68 drydock. Can you please fix this load out glitch issue and can you please increase the active ship slots from 60 to 100. Also saving a Loadout should also save your traits. Please fix. PlayStation 4. Please look into this and fix it.
Post edited by director81#1942 on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Sounds like you might have the auto-move equipment to a new ship turned on?
    If so, you can turn it off in the game options.
    It might resolve the issue.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    > @inferiority said:
    > Sounds like you might have the auto-move equipment to a new ship turned on?
    > If so, you can turn it off in the game options.
    > It might resolve the issue.

I have it off ever since I started playing.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Whenever I would acquire a new ship or pull a ship out of dry dock or even vice versa it will glitch out all of my current ships loadouts I have to reload a save Loadout on each ship this gets tedious and a task as I have 60 active ships and 68 drydock. Can you please fix this load out glitch issue and can you please increase the active ship slots from 60 to 100. Also saving a Loadout should also save your traits. Please fix. PlayStation 4. Please look into this and fix it.
    Post edited by director81#1942 on