test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchased lifetime subscription, did not get extra shared bank

cannonballx2cannonballx2 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello, I started out with the gold-level 20 shared bank slots. After purchasing the lifetime subscription, I did not get any new slots added. I checked in the cstore and I do not see anything available to claim. Any ideas?
Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    Did you log out and log back in again after the purchase?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Did you log out and log back in again after the purchase?

Yep, and nothing changed in the shared tab. It added all my inventory and regular bank slots with no issue
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    Seems like you might need to contact customer service about it.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Hello, I started out with the gold-level 20 shared bank slots. After purchasing the lifetime subscription, I did not get any new slots added. I checked in the cstore and I do not see anything available to claim. Any ideas?
    Thanks

A lifetime subscription is just a gold subscription with a zero recurring cost. You do not get any additional slots beyond what you get for being gold with this type of subscription. What you get above and beyond the gold level benefits is listed here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026853. When you include the gold benefits you get this lot: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/3026993. So unless you started with any account bank slots which you had bought with zen personally you should only have 20 slots as zero plus 20 additional is twenty.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    Ahhh, thank you for clearing that up. I was wondering if that was the case, the wording was a bit vague. Cheers!
  • Options
    marveriusmarverius Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I think you are allowed to buy more slots as a life, not that you get any more for free.