test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nimbus: NPCs Incorrectly Spawning in Paradise City

Taking an away mission to Nimbus it was discovered that it's possible under specific circumstances to spawn NPCs into Paradise City while normally this shouldn't be possible.
This short video showcases the procedure and result:
https://imgur.com/gallery/QFTtxKP
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,009 Arc User
    A neat trick, but I don't think it's going to offer you any form of advantage to anything you can do inside Paradise City.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    darmok#3513 darmok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    @inferiority
    Be that as it may, it is still unintended behaviour. Even though it is vaguely amusing to the player and to onlookers, it will still be necessary for the bug to be eventually resolved. If more and more players find how to reproduce this bug accurately, whether for the sake of just trying it or for impressing their friends, it may eventually lead to chaos in Paradise City, what with NPCs everywhere crowding the place 😅
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    Nothing new.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What is worse is that my Away Team bunches up around me like a Rugby Scrum when at rest out in the Adventure Zone.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns