test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone got a true 'episode' guide after the revamp?

mark#1633 mark Member Posts: 39 Arc User
So after Cryptic made all the missions available for new characters, the missions can be played in any order. Which screws up the 'immersion' of the game i.e. you end up doing things in the wrong order for the story to make sense. For example, if you don't do Nimbus missions before the Romulan arc, you end up having a very odd conversation with that Reman prisoner/traitor.

So, has anyone got a new mission guide, so you know which episodes to play in order including the 'optional' stuff like Nimbus? I know there is the episode guide in the game, which is fine... but like I said, you miss bits - Temporal Ambassador for example, slots in somewhere.

In don't see why they screwed around with it tbh - well, I do understand why, but its just made it very confusing for new players to understand whats going on.

Thanks in advance (sorry for the rant)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Would this be what you were looking for???? https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek_Online_episodes
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    mark#1633 mark Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Would this be what you were looking for???? https://memory-beta.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek_Online_episodes
    Kinda, but its really out of date - just wondered if someone had an up to date one?

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,265 Arc User
    yeah, in missions (episodes) section of the UI, start at the top and work your way down. its already in order. at least i think it is. :)

klinks, roms, new roms, borg...and i am just going of memory, borg could be before new rom. but you get the gist, no?

Yeah the main episodes are in order, with the side missions it's a bit of "do them where it feels right" as there isn't a clear chronology there.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    mark#1633 wrote: »
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Kinda, but its really out of date - just wondered if someone had an up to date one?

Right that IS old.... That is how the missions in order before they moved Skirmish, Nimbus, and Cold War OUT of the Episodes tab.

IOW... If you want to do the missions in the order they were in BEFORE the Episode tab revamp.... That is it.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
This discussion has been closed.