Section 31 Battlecruiser Swarm Mode Bug [XBOX]

So anytime I activate Swarm Mode and then go into combat, during combat or after combat ends, I cannot use Swarm Mode to put the drones back into the hull.

It will only work if either:

*I use Swarm Mode outside of combat, then while still outside of combat, use it again...then they will return to the hull
*If I get dead, then they return to the hull after I respawn.

I would love it if this worked like it is supposed to, because losing 15% of my hull is a good chunk, and being able to reclaim that by putting my swarm away would be fabulous.
Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3

Comments

• darkstar#8047
    darkstar#8047 Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    Same happens to me.
  • warmasterxdk#9668
    warmasterxdk#9668 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    So I was playing this morning, and I don't know if they did a stealth fix on it or what, but I was able to deploy and retract the swarm whenever you want to, either in or out of combat.
    Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
  • darkstar#8047
    darkstar#8047 Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    There is still one other issue with this ship and that is the lack of a decent interior. The one it comes with is pathetic considering how hard it is to get the ship and while I don't expect them to create a new interior for every ship they create, I am annoyed that we cannot make use of any of the current interiors available, or that we can even use the some of us bought and paid for.