test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't buy more inventory slots "[Inventory] You do not meet the requirements for this item."

xuaedanxuaedan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
One of my toon, a Fed aligned ROM is unable to buy more inventory slots. I'm currently at 174 slots and I get a "[Inventory] You do not meet the requirements for this item." message when I try to buy more or claim one of the four "Promo additional inventory slots" token I have. This is my only toon so far out of many that has this issue.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    The max number of slots depends on your Rank and whether you are a Gold or Silver Account. For Silver it is 168, for Gold 204. The following tells you what the limits are with Ranks included.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Inventory

If adding one of those Tokens takes you over the limit, the game will not let you apply it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    xuaedanxuaedan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    My main has 216 slots, and I just ugrade a KDF alt to 210 slots a few days ago during the 20% sale. But could not upgrade my Fed/ROM.
    Edit: All my toons are lvl 65
    Post edited by xuaedan on