test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seasonal event incorrectly marked me as afk

theymightberenotheymightbereno Member Posts: 3 Arc User
First time I finished the seasonal event Model Rocket Launch (April 2nd). When it finished I received a message saying "you have been assigned an AFK penalty for not participating enough in this queued event". I was active the entire time. I did not get any bonus marks or an event token to complete the event. This is bs for a time related event. I have a screenshot showing I had 2 purple and 1 blue part, and I had come in second place for the launch.

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    The AFK was supposedly only if you did not collect one of each part. If that Character was AFK, jump onto another Character and do it on that one.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,330 Arc User
    Yeah AFK penalties are character specific, so if you got the penalty just log to another character and retry (if possible not everyone has enough character to lose count of them like me).
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    It has been reported that if you show up in the Rocket Building TFO without a Backpack you are most probably bugged and will end up with the AFK Penalty regardless of what you do.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • theymightberenotheymightbereno Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Good to know, thank you for the information. Luckily, it hasn't happened since. But I'll keep an eye out for the backpack bug.