What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Mysterious Box - what to do with it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    I'm sure many have never heard of Nabisco™ Famous Chocolate Wafers or Famous Amos™ Cookies either. It's their loss because they are deeelicious. Whereas, with the Famous Dab©®™, that and $2.86 will get you a Starbucks©®™ Venti Drip.

See even though I could have said Large Coffee, in the modern meme culture Large is really Small and Venti is Large. And regular Coffee is Drip, because Coffee could have meant a Mocha Latte Frappuccino with a shot of Expresso.

Oww, this all makes my head hurt. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    I'm sure many have never heard of Nabisco™ Famous Chocolate Wafers or Famous Amos™ Cookies either. It's their loss because they are deeelicious. Whereas, with the Famous Dab©®™, that and $2.86 will get you a Starbucks©®™ Venti Drip.

See even though I could have said Large Coffee, in the modern meme culture Large is really Small and Venti is Large. And regular Coffee is Drip, because Coffee could have meant a Mocha Latte Frappuccino with a shot of Expresso.

but it is lit af!!
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    evilspokevilspok Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    And after all of the idiotic insults aimed at older people, I still have no clue what dabbing is nor could I care less.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »

I'll take the cookies. Been a while since I had some of those. You can keep the starsbucks sewer water though. I tried their 'coffee' once, black and straight, it was a real lesson in why they flavor it.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    I don't drink Coffee but my wife does.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    The mystery box is a cautionary tale for lockboxes - you opened thousands and didn't even get the emote...

Mustrum "Also had no idea that dab is some kind of meme" Ridcully
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    The Emote just comes from talking to Kurland. It is not in the Box.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    This guy's the expert on the Emote ;)

https://youtu.be/XiEOcYfHzXU
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.