test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing Vor'kang

captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
Now that the T1-4 ships have been migrated to dilithium, I can't find the T4 Vor'Kang battlecruiser in the ship store. Is anyone else having this issue?
tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    They posted about this on Twitter as well as in the thread in Galactic News Network that there was a technical issue with this patch so for now you are not able to find those ships until it is fixed.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    They posted about this on Twitter as well as in the thread in Galactic News Network that there was a technical issue with this patch so for now you are not able to find those ships until it is fixed.
    Thanks, much appreciated. I don't do twitter. Don't know how I missed it on GNN...must be getting senile.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    captaind3 wrote: »
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Thanks, much appreciated. I don't do twitter. Don't know how I missed it on GNN...must be getting senile.

I missed it on GNN too. Only saw it on Twitter and FB. So no your not getting senile