test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Starfleet EV Suits

So, a message to the devs: really cool EV suits on the Starfleet officers in "Tenebris Torquent". Logical progression from the suits seen in First Contact.

Would sure be nice if I could get my hands on five of them. Just saying...
e0M7OhA.png

Comments

• garrettnormangarrettnorman Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I agree. I think it would be nice to have Startfleet EV Suits that go along with the Odyssey Uniform Theme. Rather than ones from years previous.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,110 Arc User
    I agree. I think it would be nice to have Startfleet EV Suits that go along with the Odyssey Uniform Theme. Rather than ones from years previous.

Hell, I WISH they'd ix the display but from the TOS era "Tholian Web" EV suits before adding more to the mix. Said bug was even acknowledged and laughed at by Cryptic QA on a live stream, but yeah, fix it? Guess not. :(
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • grimoaldus1701grimoaldus1701 Member Posts: 79 Arc User

Hell, I WISH they'd ix the display but from the TOS era "Tholian Web" EV suits before adding more to the mix. Said bug was even acknowledged and laughed at by Cryptic QA on a live stream, but yeah, fix it? Guess not. :(

I second this. I paid money for the TOS era EV suit. I want a refund or them to just fix it. I still use it everyday and it would really bring back some great memories from "The Tholian Web". Please Dev's get one person to fix this. Thank you.
  • garrettnormangarrettnorman Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Yes Please!
  • minidariminidari Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    The red angel suit should have been an EV suit.
    He flies through space, he flies through a wormhole
  • thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    mike03uc wrote: »
    So, a message to the devs: really cool EV suits on the Starfleet officers in "Tenebris Torquent". Logical progression from the suits seen in First Contact.

Would sure be nice if I could get my hands on five of them. Just saying...

Yeah, I would love some more stuff to put into my already "stuffed to the gills" inventory/bank =D Just kidding ;) Head! Pants!! NOW!!!
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png