test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug; Completing of Admiralty task fails to award Dilithium

firedrake54firedrake54 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have recently completed both the Klingon and Ferengi Admiralty steps for one of my characters but failed to receive the dilithium from either. Any suggestion?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    The Dev Blog with the info:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11377303-admiralty-bonus-event!
    The Klingon Campaign will now offer 40,000 Fleet Voucher Dilithium as a reward, and the Ferengi Campaign will now offer 30,000 Dilithium Ore Bonus Pool.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    mrschmitsmrschmits Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I know of the changes to the admiralty rewards, but just the same: When any of my characters complete the 10/10 Ferengi Alliance mission during the last two to three weeks, they have NOT recieved the 30k dilithium. Is this a common bug? Is there anything i can do to fix it?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    You don't get 30,000 Dilithium any more - you get a 30,000 Bonus Dilithium Pool.
    If you hover your mouse near the top-left of your screen, you can see all your active bonus pools along with the toggle that turns their display on and off. You might need to turn the display on...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    To say the players are up in arms about it would be an understatement.