test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega upgrades gone!

savart#8866 savart Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Attempting to bring anvery rare Advanced Inhibiting Polaron Oni-Directional Beam Array Mk XV to Epic, I put in an epic Omega Upgrade and a 1.5 accelerator, which didn't go anywhere after I ran a Phonix upgrade.
I then put in another one while still at very rare, but accidently put in a second one. At this point' iM, well over 50% and have used 3 Omega epic quality upgrade. I exited the window in frustration to verify I had indeed used up 3 freshly crafted upgrades, and I did. Going back to the window however, the array quality chance was back down to 3%!!!. With 3 upgrades applied and no longer in my inventory.
So i proceeded to use about 8 Phonix upgrades with 1.5x boosts to bring it to about 35% and a few more levels of phoenix to finally get a quality upgrade to Ultra rare. But i'm back to 0%.

Please give me back the 3 Omega epic upgrades, and at least a few of the Phoenix wasted for this measly ur quality gain.

Copying to forum.
Thank you,
Savargh@savart on ps4

Comments

• Options
    savart#8866 savart Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    OK I found part of the problem, it was a console i had put the last two (and since upgraded successfully). But I did loose the first upgrade however in the first operation