test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanity Shields & the Open/Closed Character Sheet

inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
edited February 2020 in Graphical and Sound Issues
When equipping the "Fek'Ihri Vanity Shield" on the "Support Cruiser {T6] Narendra Class", the whole ship seems to be covered with a thick layer of dust and the vanity shield only shows properly when the ship status page is opened by pressing C. Close the page and the vanity shield freaks out again.
- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
Post edited by inferiority on

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Update:
    I'm noticing this on several other ships and with other shields too.
    It's more noticable at K7, SB39 than the likes of ESD but it's present on all space maps.

Some screenshots:

ESD & Fek'Ihri Shield without character sheet:
    TjFQ1RR.jpg

ESD & Fek'Ihri Shield with character sheet open (UI disabled so we can see the ship):
    2Lq9uHN.jpg

Wolf 359 & Fek'Ihri Shield without character sheet:
    Oj4vqf7.jpg

Wolf 359 & Fek'Ihri Shield with character sheet open (UI disabled so we can see the ship):
    TuuhMlr.jpg

Starbase 39 Sierra & Fek'Ihri Shield without character sheet:
    v7ODOcB.jpg

Starbase 39 Sierra & Fek'Ihri Shield with character sheet open (UI disabled so we can see the ship):
    TDGpGlc.jpg

But, it's not specific to the Fek'Ihri Shield.

Starbase 39 Sierra & Lukari T6 Vanity Shield without character sheet:
    Qtjqjga.jpg

Starbase 39 Sierra & Lukari T6 Vanity Shield with character sheet open (UI disabled so we can see the ship):
    jdZiKDs.jpg

Sherman's System (Deep Space K7) & Caitian Claws Vanity Shield without character sheet:
    3d9qlZh.jpg

Sherman's System (Deep Space K7) & Caitian Claws Vanity Shield with character sheet open (UI disabled so we can see the ship):
    blTuuxu.jpg

- - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • kcansur7kcansur7 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Section 31 vanity shield has the same issue.