test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Admiralty Card for Risian Pilot Corvette (T6) does not grant stated bonus

cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
The Admiralty Card for Risian Pilot Corvette (T6) states it gives +15 TAC per SciShip. However, when slotted with any sci ship, no bonus to TAC is given. Tested on both KDF and FED side.

Comments

• Options
    Still not fixed.
  • Options
    The Admiralty Card for the new Alliance Battlecruiser (T6) is also not working: It states it gives +10 ENG per TacShip. However, when slotted with any tac ship, no bonus to ENG is given.
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    cklib wrote: »
    The Admiralty Card for Risian Pilot Corvette (T6) states it gives +15 TAC per SciShip. However, when slotted with any sci ship, no bonus to TAC is given. Tested on both KDF and FED side.

It's +10 per TacShip.

• Options

It's +10 per TacShip.

That's the bonus for the non-fleet non-pilot Risian Corvette (T6) which worked as stated right from the start.

The admiralty card for the fleet version, the Risian Pilot Corvette (T6), however, is still incorrect:

ERr2wPQ.png
    Apparently, according to the STO Wiki, it should read "+15 TAC per TacShip". I just tested slotting it together with another tac ship and, indeed, it does give a +15 TAC bonus in that case. It just doesn't state it correctly in its description.

And now the admiralty card for the new Alliance Battlecruiser (T6) is also wrong:

c6kbAfS.png
    Slotting it together with either a different eng, tac, or sci ship gives no bonus whatsoever.
  • Options
    From today's patch notes:
    Resolved an issue that caused the bonuses on the Alliance Battlecruiser (T6) and Risian Pilot corvette (T6) Admiralty Ships to not be applied.
    Risian Pilot Corvette (T6) now gives +15 TAC per SciShip as shown. (Take note, STO Wiki!)
    Alliance Battlecruiser (T6) now gives +10 ENG per TacShip as shown.

Shame they didn't also fix the unusual lowercase "corvette" (both instances) and the extra space in "Tac Ship" for the bonus of the Alliance Battlecruiser to match the other similar admiralty ship cards. Oh well.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Shame they didn't also fix the unusual lowercase "corvette" (both instances) and the extra space in "Tac Ship" for the bonus of the Alliance Battlecruiser to match the other similar admiralty ship cards. Oh well.

Had something to do with the Chevrolet vehicle name... Corvette, which is trademarked.
    I believe that is the issue, from what I remember in convos when the ship first came out.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin