test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question -- What does "Opening Sale Price" mean?

garak74205garak74205 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Title says it all, and I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question. I played STO a lot years ago before the transition to ARC. Anyway, on some of the ARC Games pages that describe bundles and things that are available for purchase, both "Cost" and "Opening Sale Price" in Zen are listed. Can someone please tell me what the latter means? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    aboundedorc0#8479 aboundedorc0 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Most of the time it only means "bend over and prepare to receive" but to each his own!
  • Options
    startrekronstartrekron Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Most of the time it only means "bend over and prepare to receive" but to each his own!

It should be noted that this is a matter of opinion and your own economics... I personally don't think bringing either of those into this was necessary, as I was just stating facts, but....

Calm down it was a joke.

"Live Long and Prosper but always carry a fully charged phaser, just in case!". Arrr'ow

Co-Leader of Serenity's Grasp
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    westmetals wrote: »

It should be noted that this is a matter of opinion and your own economics... I personally don't think bringing either of those into this was necessary, as I was just stating facts, but....

Calm down it was a joke.

He seemed pretty calm to me.

It was actually a rather mature reply to a childish comment.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    garak74205garak74205 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thank you for the very thorough and thoughtful response, @Westmetals. It is much appreciated.

Since I did not hit the "Opening Sales Price" for the 10th Anniversary Bundle, I worked really hard on being patient and waiting for more information. Picked it up when it went back on-sale for 20% off, and I might not have thought something like that might happen if you had not provided all of the information that you did. So, again, it is much appreciated!