test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

See Cloaked Ships!

iampulsariampulsar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Been speaking to a particular player today in Kerrat, who was complaining about some players using a exploit or bug that allows them to see cloaked ships as far as up to 30km away.

I didnt believe him, so he said he would show me, which he did. Although he would not reveal the reproduction steps, he proved his point by telling me to click on him and watch who he targets, he had targeted several kdf ships which WERE cloaked. Then he told me to watch another fed player and told me which cloaked ships would attack him. Suffice to say they did, exactly as he had forecast.

Has anyone else encountered this? Anyone noticed that they are being stalked, decloacked and then killed by other ships that can apparently tell where you are even when cloaked?

I understand High Aux can help sight, but he was targeting enemy ships as far as 30km away.

Comments

• Options
    booking8booking8 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    All you need to do is target your pets and look at their target. This exploit is still in use today.
    From what i can tell, Cryptic is fine with you exploiting in game as long as they can't figure out how to fix the exploit.