test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get Fancy with the Duds of Abraham Lincoln!

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
Four Score and Seven Years ago, a cry went out from Captains across the galaxy. They had seen the epitome of style, the grandest of Space Barbie, and they wanted it. And now, The Emancipator costume can be yours – for free! From February 13th to February 17th, you’ll be able to pick out the most presidential of outfits for free in the Zen Store. Wear the stylings of Abraham Lincoln on all races, with the Long Coat, Bowtie, and Top Hat that the man himself made famous in The Measure of Morality. Not only that, but if your style is a little more jaunty, you’ll find the Top Hat Mini in this package as well, for all of your fanciest party needs. Enjoy Captains, but grab the costume now, you only have a limited time!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11368003

3e0e401b85b63f30edc91b7311d2d5f61581472436.jpg

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    great, now all I need is his repeater and the ability to play a hologram, android, or synth and I'll have my next character.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I forgot about President's (or is it Presidents'?) Day, it's sometime this month, right?

Anyways, thank you for for the tux, also appropriate for Valentine's Day :smiley:
  • lnbladelnblade Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    I forgot about President's (or is it Presidents'?) Day, it's sometime this month, right?

Anyways, thank you for for the tux, also appropriate for Valentine's Day :smiley:
    Yes, it's next Monday, the 17th.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Cool, an Elegant Reman Vampire!!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    There's one very important question: can BOFFs wear it? I'll claim it regardless since it's free, but if it's captain only then it's useless to me.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    There's one very important question: can BOFFs wear it? I'll claim it regardless since it's free, but if it's captain only then it's useless to me.

Yes, it's always disappointing when costumes are locked out like that.

Thank you for this Cryptic, but while you're thinking about gifts please consider:

- Full RGB palettes for everything (maybe also keep the old palettes as options for people following existing costume guides)
    - Full freedom to use every costume on-duty for captains and boffs

Space Barbie is the real endgame

• There's one very important question: can BOFFs wear it? I'll claim it regardless since it's free, but if it's captain only then it's useless to me.

Yes, it's always disappointing when costumes are locked out like that.

Thank you for this Cryptic, but while you're thinking about gifts please consider:

- Full RGB palettes for everything (maybe also keep the old palettes as options for people following existing costume guides)
    - Full freedom to use every costume on-duty for captains and boffs

Space Barbie is the real endgame

As a fellow Clothes Horse I fully support these ideas!
    "Look Agent Daniels I just don't think I would do well in 1200 years in the future."

And yet here I am.

12th Century Swedish knight turned Star Trek Captain
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yay! I'll have to remember to get it for all our accts while doing Q's mission!

Thank you, Cryptic!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Oh it's Gorn-a happen! Thank you!

And I'm not sorry.
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    Please make this usable for Boff's,... please?
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    ...And how do you claim this? I can't see it under promotions or costumes tab in the C Store

EDIT - Never Mind, I've just realised today is not the 13th. D'Oh!
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    alfred399 wrote: »
    ...And how do you claim this? I can't see it under promotions or costumes tab in the C Store

It's * 2/13 * - 2/17, it starts tomorrow.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    > @alfred399 said:
    > ...And how do you claim this? I can't see it under promotions or costumes tab in the C Store

Perhaps wait for it to actually be available...on February 13... like the announcement says.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »

Good idea :)

I'm going to give my main Vulcan character wear this in green when St. Patrick's Day comes along. So the country doctor hologram could give him some sly comments about his green blood and all that. ;)
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »

That is such a cool idea, VtM Nosferatu in space

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Four Score and Seven Years ago, a cry went out from Captains across the galaxy. They had seen the epitome of style, the grandest of Space Barbie, and they wanted it. And now, The Emancipator costume can be yours – for free! From February 13th to February 17th, you’ll be able to pick out the most presidential of outfits for free in the Zen Store. Wear the stylings of Abraham Lincoln on all races, with the Long Coat, Bowtie, and Top Hat that the man himself made famous in The Measure of Morality. Not only that, but if your style is a little more jaunty, you’ll find the Top Hat Mini in this package as well, for all of your fanciest party needs. Enjoy Captains, but grab the costume now, you only have a limited time!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11368003

3e0e401b85b63f30edc91b7311d2d5f61581472436.jpg
    I'm confused... is the picture a Klingon and a Romulan or a Human and a Vulcan? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    > @markhawkman said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm confused... is the picture a Klingon and a Romulan or a Human and a Vulcan? :p

I believe it's actually a human and a Romulan.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • hopkaiihopkaii Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Is it an account wide unlock or does each character have to claim ?
  • > @markhawkman said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm confused... is the picture a Klingon and a Romulan or a Human and a Vulcan? :p

I believe it's actually a human and a Romulan.

it have to be a Northern Romulan then.
    "Look Agent Daniels I just don't think I would do well in 1200 years in the future."

And yet here I am.

12th Century Swedish knight turned Star Trek Captain
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    hopkaii wrote: »
    Is it an account wide unlock or does each character have to claim ?

Uniforms/clothing are usually acct unlocks.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Hmm, it looks like my suggestion that this should have been part of the reward for Measure of Morality has been removed. But at least they acted on the idea. :smiley:
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    Nice, I'll have something to wear at my reelection
    GwaoHAD.png
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    Too fun!
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Well as hats are now something outside of base ball caps i'l request a fedora and a cane. for 2 reasons 1 so i can recreate the look of the TOS with kirk spock and tommyguns. 2 From the tng with mark twain.
    To be or not to be: B)
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    stolok wrote: »
    Hmm, it looks like my suggestion that this should have been part of the reward for Measure of Morality has been removed. But at least they acted on the idea. :smiley:

Any suggestion, request, or speculation that's been even slightly close to accurate has been treated like a leak and removed lately.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Anyone else want to see a line of well dressed Gorn doing "Putting on the Ritz"?
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I wish they could add gangster formal wear with a fedora to the game.
  • galacticgoogalacticgoo Member Posts: 61 Arc User
This discussion has been closed.