test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Claim Your Admiralty Ships Automatically!

2»

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Hm, I didn't have to do anything to get them for my J-H, except to log in.

He was at the Vlugta mining asteroid at the time. All I did was log in and there they were, stacking up on top of my chat window lol.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Okay everyone. Thank you. My brain just wasn't processing properly today.
    Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
    Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    As I said, you can just open up Admiralty or just about anything and all unclaimed, but those listed (minus the Scorpion which did get auto claimed), will be added. I did see Event Ships, I did not check for Promotion Tab ships, but for that I am usually on top for all Characters and that is generally the first I go to when a Character comes of age.

The Miradorn did also get added for everyone as I own that.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    For me I just logged in, I did not need to do anything in particular. A bit after login I noticed the left side loot window filling up with ships.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Pure awesome.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I'm sure the servers paid a price for all this auto stuff going on yesterday.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.