test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Romulus Intro Scene Plays on ALL toons on ALL visits to New Romulus ground

xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
edited January 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Pretty self explanatory here, each and every time a toon of mine visits new Romulus I have to sit through that introductory cut scene and cannot skip it. Even on toons who have been there hundreds of times. Even if I beam up to my ship and beam back down again, I still have to sit through it another time.

EDIT:: I;ve now gone to several other areas that have cutscenes to introduce them, like dyson sphere space battlezone and others, and now their cutscenes play every time anyone of my characters goes there.
Post edited by xastirx on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Have you completed the mission "New Romulus Aid" on your characters?
    Completing it should stop the cutscene from playing when you beam down.
    (Make sure to accept the mission before you beam down, though.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    All toons that I send to NR have done that mission.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    But thing is toons that have done that years ago are still getting that cutscene continuously. Been that way for a couple weeks now.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Be sure that absolutely every preceding mission in the Episode Journal has been played or skipped.
    If there's missions that haven't, they might be blocking the game from seeing "New Romulus Aid" is complete and you'll be getting the cutscene because the game thinks the mission isn't done yet.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I checked and all of them that are high enough level have done it.

Also places that I have been to before with cutscenes(badlands, dyson sphere space battlezone, etc.) all now play their cutscenes, however, I can skip those like I always have. Its the new Romulus ones that I cant skip.
    Post edited by xastirx on