test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

C-store has it listed that I have bought the picard bundle when I haven't even bought it

I haven't even bought zen to even think about buying it... anyone got any ideas? https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/775116677149021875/EC2CD06D7FD28DB27F49C6779731B463DCCCC0B9/
I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.

Comments

• Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    same for me. I own all the parts of it. my main has a miradorn and I've bought all the parts of the pack over the years, but no unlock for the ship. So a bug or not a bug depending on what's intended.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    lordakuralordakura Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    didnt they say there was a bug cause by those that own the tommy gun :o which caused players to not be able to buy that bundle?
  • Options
    corking35corking35 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same issue. The bundle is listed as purchased, but the Miradorn ship is not unlocked in my C-Store, the tommy gun is not in my inventory, and I am still required to by the Constellation as well as the uniforms.
  • Options
    ageroldagerold Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I have the same issue. it shows as having been purchased but the T6 Miradorn ship, tommy gun and privateer uniform aren't recliamable.
  • Options
    shadow4fox3shadow4fox3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Same with me. but I don't own the tommy gun. In fact I bought most if not all the tng uniforms, the galaxy class retrofit, the constellation, the galaxy interior. Everything else I have not gotten, but it is saying I already bought it, and it is saying that I can not claim anything, and the raider and tommy gun is not showing at all in any of the tabs.