test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Event - Unable to Buyout winter event price

kthlazsnakthlazsna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Good Day,

I've been advised by game masters to post my issue to this forum as it seems to be a game bug. Ticket #76502. Before event finished I bought lobi to be able to claim main price, but the buyout button was grayed out and I could not (screenshot attached to ticket). Dear developers, can you please have a look so I can get that ship ?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    methlon#8464 methlon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Can second.. I miscalculated event duration and I'm four runs shy.
    Buy out box grey'd out, I have the lobies in player inventory (even blew some zen for extra lobi), but can't buy the stuff.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,935 Arc User
    Having the same issue. Got plenty of crystals, also have enough room in my inventory.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.

[6/12 9:59][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 24097 (13711) Physical Damage(Critical) to Elite Tactical Drone
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,159 Arc User
    Now that the event is over, the Buyout button will likely not work and you'll need to look in the "Second Chance" section to get the ship.
    I think...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    dbadger1138dbadger1138 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here. I have enough Lobi, but it's grayed out. And doesn't appear as an option under Second Chance either.
  • Options
    wangskiwangski Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    same issue for me, the event is still listed as live, so not sure why we don't get the chance to spend Lobi (money) on it really, I hope a second chance option becomes available, not sure why i got a message that gm's are unable to help with items, they have for me in the past.
  • Options
    methlon#8464 methlon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    They're probably all off for the next who knows how long for the holidays...

Though my issue with a never re-claimable galaxy retrofit cruiser thanks to giving them cash for a lifetime sub that's only been bounced form dept. to dept. until I give up is pretty much how cryptic do. (about two years of being ignored)

We'll find out whenever they "patch" the game back to off season, i'd wager.
    Guessing lobi will turn into zen.. which blows, because blew that on lobi.

(I could swear they shaved a few days off...)
  • Options
    kthlazsnakthlazsna Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    In my case, it was grayed out while the event was live ... I bought Zen/Boxes just to get Lobi for that and I'm quite unhappy with the outcome. It would make sense to allow buyout after the event concluded once this gets fixed.
  • Options
    coldmachineuk#2218 coldmachineuk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Experiencing the same bug here with ticket #76724 - partly relieved that it isn't just me but I hope this gets resolved as I was one day short (19/20)...
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,159 Arc User
    It's mentioned elsewhere that the Second Chance buyout of the Winter 2019 Event Ship not working is a known issue. Hopefully, they'll patch it soon...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/