4 ships i will try my hardest to farm

chrisevans34chrisevans34 Member Posts: 260 Arc User
so yeah im going to try my hardest to farm my way to 5 BILLION+ EC to get the
D7 miracle worker flight deck carrier
Durgath Temporal Heavy Dreadnought Battlecruiser
Hur'q Vedcrid Hive Dreadnought Carrier
Tzenkethi Tzen-tar Dreadnought Carrier
On my new rommie/Kdf toon :)
let alone all the other dual hangar ships.
but man 5 billion+EC is no small feat at all :s:/:o
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    I'd say go for it, but don't burn yourself out.

Personally i don't find any of those ships remotely interesting, but to each their own.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    blimey, yeah i have burned myself out before
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    I have too, mostly on DL farming back when it was harder to cap out on DL. For example right when they first made the Dilithium Exchange... it was really hard to farm the Dilithium for even a T5 ship on one character, let alone several.

Key to farming is to not only look at the overall goal. Set goalposts and chip away one part at a time. Each goalpost is one step closer to the goal.

I speak from experience. I ground out expansion packs in the past, will probably continue to do so in the future... I think I've gone insane. lol

But goes to show that it is possible. Nothing is out of reach of someone with a plan, the means, and the will.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The Durgath is a beauty!, i have it, along with the Universe and the T'laru.. and i dont regret what i invested on them, i was lucky with the first ones, as i had extra zen and buyed some R&D with nothing to lose and i got those two, the other, buyed for a lot of EC, but worth it!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    awesome :)
  • Options
    think ill mostly concentrate on the Durgath and the D7 miracle worker carrier
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    think ill mostly concentrate on the Durgath and the D7 miracle worker carrier

Concentrate on one of them, the highest price, once you are ready, wait for another R&D promotion, and wait a week or two, so the pices fall a little, then you buy it, sometimes, you can save 300 million or more, as competition drives the prices down, and you will have 300 million fot the other ship, so you dont start from scratch
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
This discussion has been closed.